Optum360 is a dynamic new partnership formed by Dignity Health and Optum to combine our unique expertise. As part of the growing family of UnitedHealth Group, we'll leverage all our resources to bring financial clarity and a full suite of Revenue Management services to Healthcare Providers, nationwide.
If you want to achieve more in your mission of healthcare, you have to be really smart about the business of healthcare. Challenge yourself, your peers, and our industry by shaping what healthcare looks like and doing your life's best work.SM
- Ability to receive, record, and classify / prioritize inbound user requests. Ensure proper documentation of customer problems/issues (e.g., research conducted, steps required, final resolution)
- Identify recurring product problems / issues for inclusion in applicable support documentation. Create and maintain support documentation, as assigned (e.g., client documentation, troubleshooting guides, SLAs)
- Responsible for classification, categorization, and prioritization of incidents. When necessary, triage to other appropriate business teams / units to satisfy user request, while remaining primary contact with client through resolution cycle. Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Ability to use supporting knowledge tools and vendor resources (if available)
- Ability to learn new applications being developed for product
- Utilize appropriate knowledge resources to drive resolution of applicable problems / issues (e.g., websites, CRM tools, knowledge bases, product manuals, SharePoint).
- Understanding of supporting incident management processes.
- Facilitate and participate in advanced troubleshooting sessions with Level 2 / 3 Engineers
- Perform after - hour on - call support and product testing, as required
- Ensure adherence to applicable quality standards (e.g., product quality, call quality, ticket quality, customer satisfaction)
- Manage customer conversations appropriately (e.g., provide a good first impression, command attention and respect, demonstrate confidence, diffuse frustration)
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Consistent Working Hours are Monday - Friday (40 hour work week) in the office
- On Call rotation which could fall once a week quarterly. This includes 24 / 7 support for 1 full week Monday - Sunday
- Basic Microsoft Office skills - Microsoft Word (Creating / saving new documents) and Outlook (sending / receiving emails)
- Demonstrate knowledge and expertise in the CAC application and supporting tools
- Associate's Degree (or higher)
- Health Information Management experience
- Understanding of SQL
- Experience in technical troubleshooting
- 2+ years of experience in customer service role or as product support analyst
- Previous experience working with RDP (Remote Desktop
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (creating simple graphs and sorting data)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, Healthcare, Product Support, Customer Service, San Diego, Atlanta