Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work. SM
The Senior Product Support Representative is responsible for confirming all members on the HCPs schedules HouseCalls Visits and medical questions before the visit occurs.
- Place a high volume of outbound calls to our valued members of the health plan to confirm their HouseCalls Visit (HCV) with the HealthCare Practitioner
- Conducting clinical questionnaire while on the call
- Cancelling and/or reschedule the HCV
- Communicate with the HealthCare Practitioners outcome of call (if applicable)
- Ensure appointments are scheduled accurately following department policies and procedures
- Answer inbound calls from our valued members and assist with inquiries
- Confirm HCV for all assigned and non-assigned HCPs
- Enhance our valued members experience within our business
- Validate member demographic information and obtain additional member data via specific plan scripting
- Data entry of the members record with accurate information obtained on the call
- Resolve any scheduling issues or concerns
- Route calls to the appropriate department as needed
- Collaborate within a team environment
- Support any call queues as business needs arise
- Ensure metrics are met for the amount of calls monitored for each coordinator and the amount of disposition audits performed.
- High School Diploma or GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of Call Center experience member/employee engagement (direct or indirect)
- 6+ months experience handling escalated calls
- Familiar with Hawkeye Scheduler
- Knowledge of the Practitioner Portal
- Knowledge of TeamCare Helpdesk
- Experience with Call Center technology (i.e. auto dialer, work force management software)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt communication to audience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and positive display of compassion and commitment to service excellence
- Must have the ability to prioritize assignments in a fast paced, teamwork environment
- Ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision, a high level of accuracy, and strong attention to detail
- Must be a team player and have the ability to interact cross functionally within the organization.
- Ability to motivate and encourage others
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: customer service representative, customer service, CSR, UnitedHealth Group, call center, UnitedHealthcare, health care, office, phone support, training class