DescriptionThe Senior Professional, Field/Sales Marketing plans and executes marketing campaigns to generate new prospects and improve client retention based on localized specifications. The Senior Professional, Field/Sales Marketing work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Professional, Field/Sales Marketing plans and organizes local marketing and sales programs. Acts as the point persons for outside, inside and partner sales teams. Gathers and reports customer intelligence to sales teams. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
Humana is seeking a Senior Professional in Field Sales Marketing to act in a strategic capacity, advising leadership and business owners in our client groups by acting as a marketing advisor to maximize growth opportunities within the Medicare channel. You will also have program oversight and guide a team of resources to effectively plan, coordinate, monitor and implement marketing activities.
- Create and lead market level marketing strategy for individual insurance with a keen focus on the Medicare portfolio.
- Develop and execute marketing plans for assigned client groups, in order to achieve company growth and retention objectives.
- Maintain a confident and consultative personality with internal and external partners.
- Execute with a nimble speed to market focus, in order to achieve company objectives with client groups.
- Monitor and provide vital insights to client groups on the marketing environment at the local level including competitors, key target opportunities, multi-cultural strategy etc.
- Ensure marketing resources are invested in opportunities with clear and compelling return on investment (ROI) metrics.
- Drive innovative thinking in highly regulated environment
- Analyze individual market business plans, and develop comprehensive strategic marketing plans for client groups containing actionable marketing strategies - including marketing objectives, strategies and tactics that are tied to client business objectives.
- Create, build, and maintain relationships that enhance the performance of marketing.
- Develop a working knowledge of the company, its products, the healthcare industry and the regulatory agencies that govern us in order to develop effective communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing. MBA preferred.
- 3-5 plus years of marketing experience with a proven track record in B to C marketing and direct response marketing.
- Progressive levels of responsibility within a fast paced marketing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and managing/prioritizing diverse projects.
- Prior health insurance industry experience. Medicare experience a plus.
- Solid experience working with or in a creative services or advertising agency environment
- Understanding of marketing metrics and program measurement.
- Ability to engage, educate, influence and guide others at all levels on the power of marketing as a business discipline to achieve company growth/retention goals.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40