DescriptionThis Senior Professional role is responsible for developing and activating marketing strategies in support of Humana’s physician, provider, and practice stakeholders. This role will have two, primary areas of focus – supporting the development of strategic marketing plans and then activating the plans across multiple channels. Primary strategic activities includes: working with physician marketing leadership to assess the objectives of our business partners, developing accompanying marketing plans, and activating the plans through marketing channels including print, digital, and in-person events. This role is important since Humana has deep relationships with a variety of physicians, providers, clinicians and practices that are a critical audience to the company’s mission of improving health.
Outstanding project management capabilities, solid marketing technical mastery, strategic thinking, initiative and follow through are critical to meet the role’s responsibilities. This position requires the ability manage multiple projects from concept to completion, drive strategy and execution, and collaborate with senior-level leaders, market leaders, and cross-functional teams of managers, professionals and analysts. This Senior Professional role will work closely with their leader, Physician Marketing team members, and business partners to provide trusted counsel on marketing strategy, target audience development and activation strategies and annual planning.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Driving the development of marketing plans based on business partner objectives
- Acting as a liaison between business partners, marketing, and cross-functional support teams to develop and activate high-profile marketing experiences support of business priorities
- Using insights to develop strong marketing plans based on the unique needs of different physician groups
- Understanding physician/provider perception and needs, and leading the development of strategic initiatives and tools to fulfill those needs while building the Humana brand
- Developing, executing, and managing integrated marketing communication plans across digital and traditional marketing channels
- Creating compelling physician/provider experiences to drive marketing objectives
- Developing persuasive and market resonating hypotheses, and creating powerful value propositions and messaging to test in market
- Ensuring physician communications are on-brand, consistent in voice and tonality, and optimized for search and user experience across channels including Humana owned, Social, SEM, Display, Email, Mobile, Video, offline, etc.
- Devising engagement strategies for provider/physician audiences within different stages of engagement funnel
- Creating and managing the planning cycle, deliverables, and annual marketing calendar
- Delivering measurement strategies to accompany marketing activities and overseeing to ensure execution; leading and managing effective reporting and related communications to the business
- Managing external resources and vendors; collaborating cross-functionally and throughout the organization
- Travel 10%
- Master’s Degree of Business Administration or 5+ years equivalent experience, strongly desired
- A thorough understanding of business, marketing strategy, digital marketing, and product and content marketing
- Outstanding ability to develop and communicate marketing strategies through powerpoint
- Outstanding, demonstrated project management skills
- Strong, demonstrated skills measuring marketing campaigns and developing insights from analysis
- Strong, demonstrated strategic skills and consulting skills
- Marketing experience with a demonstrated ability of managing and prioritize a diverse set of projects
- Ability to influence, and collaborate in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal; able to communicate at all levels of an organization
- The successful candidate will be an action-oriented, self-starter with strong organizational skills, who is thorough and demonstrates a lot of initiative and follow-through. This team player must be flexible, enthusiastic and demonstrate a willingness to learn.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40