The Senior Project Coordinator for Market Operations will be responsible for managing a variety of projects and deliverables related to Quality (HEDIS / STAR) and Risk Adjustment and other projects as assigned. The position will provide a wide variety of support functions to the Market and other areas (as assigned) to ensure enterprise and market operational Quality, Risk Adjustment, and Cost goals are met consistently. The position supports the market, and will work directly with the Market Director, market field personnel, and cross functional team members to assist them with understanding reports and generating analysis to help support and drive strategy.
- Assists the Market and other related department team members in the implementation of programs or projects, including planning, developing, implementing and evaluating programs and projects, coordinating project activities, collaborating with project team members, and monitoring progress toward achievement for Market Operations
- Participates in active project work groups and committees, and provides recommendations to achieve goals. Facilitates meetings as necessary, contributes to planning and decision making, coordinates project resources and collaborates with project stakeholders to collect and disseminate project Facilitates communication and timely follow up with team members and other appropriate parties
- Manages multiple projects at one time with successful outcomes
- Responsible for presentation preparation, report production, and / or database management. Utilizes Microsoft Office products including, but not limited to, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Visio
- High School Diploma / GED
- 4+ years of project management experience
- 2+ years experience with tracking, planning projects, working with large data sets and making data-driven analytical decisions
- Basic level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) language proficiency
- Familiarity with HEDIS and STAR measures
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects with tight deadlines while paying close attention to the details of all the deliverables
- Articulate and able to communicate with peers internal and external to the organization.
- Accountable for all work with minimal oversight
- Keen judgment and collaborative problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, high energy and enthusiasm, with ability to thrive in a collaborative, high performance and action-oriented team environment
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive data with discretion
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
If the hired individual resides in Florida (office based or telecommuting) this position requires the AHCA Level II background check (fingerprinting) by the State of Florida for all clinicians that have direct face to face contact with members OR employees who will have access to confidential patient data and will require renewal every five years.
Careers with WellMed. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors. We're impacting 240,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Project Coordinator, Practice Support Unit, Fort Myers, Florida, FL