- Financial focused; Lead creation of documents to support capital requests, tracking expenditures across multiple lines of business, create executive level updates regarding spend vs. budget, forecast of future spend across multiple Agile teams
- Lead or contribute to the development of program or project scope statements, in consultation with applicable stakeholders (e.g. program/project charter, Statement of Work, Business Vision Document)
- Work with resource managers to drive the identification of the skills, duration and effort required for successful project execution
- Collect, analyze and maintain financial forecast information (e.g. labor, hardware, software), using input from applicable sources
- Work with stakeholders to establish/apply quality objectives, criteria, standards and levels using appropriate quality management methods
- Develop, communicate and implement program/project risk/issue management plans and strategies (e.g. mitigation, avoidance, transfer, acceptance)
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of Financial / Capital management experience utilizing accounting methodology within a large capability or program
- 3+ years of project management experience using data and information to make business decisions
- Intermediate or higher level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
- PMP Certification
- Agile Certification
- Experience leading Agile projects
- Familiarity with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Project Manager, Finance, capital requests, balance sheet, expenditures, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota, Telecommute