DescriptionThe Senior Provider Contracting Professional initiates, negotiates, and executes physician, hospital, and/or other provider contracts and agreements for an organization that provides health insurance. The Senior Provider Contracting Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Provider Contracting Professional communicates contract terms, payment structures, and reimbursement rates to providers. Analyzes financial impact of contracts and terms. Maintains contracts and documentation within a tracking system. May assist with identifying and recruiting providers based on network composition and needs. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum of 3 years of progressive network management experience including hospital contracting and network administration in a healthcare company and experience in negotiating managed care contracts with large physician groups, ancillary providers and hospital systems.
• Proficiency in analyzing, understanding and communicating financial impact of contract terms, payment structures and reimbursement rates to providers.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• 25% travel within the state of GA and SC
• Master's Degree
• Experience with ACO/Risk Contracting
• Experience with Value Based Contracting
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage Voice to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage Voice allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence (please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isn’t missed) inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 to 30 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40