This role works with the Application Development group to assist with testing functions for a mission critical business application deployed to support the entire operational workflow for a healthcare services company. As a critical member of a small team, the Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst will work independently with end users, developers and the rest of the technical team in testing requirements to functionality through the full life cycle of the product. Primary Responsibilities:
- Document software defects and record test case results
- Establish and perform acceptance, functional, security, regression, stress, and cross platform tests
- Develop test strategy and test documentation including test plan, test cases and test metrics to ensure system functionality is in accordance with requirements.
- Perform both black box and white box testing techniques.
- Develop and execute automated testing scripts
- Assist in the development of detailed requirements and work with engineering to determine QA provisions for product quality
- Establish testing procedures and policies
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Candidate must have demonstrated the ability to work with a diverse group of technical and non-technical personnel
- Knowledge of software development life cycle and QA methodologies and techniques
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development
- Familiarity with Healthcare business
- Familiarity with Visual Studio and C#
Preferred Qualifications:Able to communicate clearly, simply, and effectively both orally and in writing and have experience giving presentations to mid and top level management. Results oriented and able to work several complex tasks simultaneously Generate enthusiasm among other team members Facilitate effective team interaction Acknowledge and appreciate contributions of other team members Continually seek opportunities to increase user satisfaction
UnitedHealth Group is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Quality Analyst, Newtown Square, PA, Pennsylvania