The Senior Recruiter will partner with hiring teams to build effective attraction, sourcing and assessment approaches to hire talent for Safelite. Senior Recruiters drive the hiring process for all assigned roles, working closely with hiring managers and internal teams to determine the skills and competencies needed for each role. Ensures the Safelite candidate experience through speedy and thorough communication. Stays sharp by understanding the competitive landscape of Safelite competitors including hiring trends and compensation. Continuously seeks new processes and tools to identify and connect with talent through advanced sourcing techniques.
We're seaking a Senior Recruiter to support recruitment for our Field leadership team. This role will largely be focused on recruitment of leaders in our Operations and District Manager roles.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Leads the recruiting process through candidate attraction, pre-qualifying, interviewing and assessing candidates to find the best qualified candidate. Drives the hiring process for all assigned openings. Develops and maintains successful recruiting approaches that builds brand awareness to consistently deliver talent and represents Safelite as the Best Place You'll Ever Work.
- Builds and mantains candidate pipelines through networking, referrals, creative sourcing, social media, events, etc. Sourcing SME who continuously reviews industry trends, new tools/technology and trains team on best practices. Develops job postings, builds and maintains candidate pipelines through networking, referrals, creative sourcing, social media, events, etc. Identifies ways to find active and passive candidates. Continuously evaluates sourcing techniques effectiveness for assigned roles.
- Strategizes with hiring leaders on identifying the ideal candidate profile. Drives the hiring process for all assigned openings. Develops and maintains sucessful recruiting approaches that builds brand awareness to consistently deliver talent and represents Safelite as the Best Place You'll Ever Work.
- Recommends ideas and leads projects that facilitate recruitment strategies and implements proficient processes for Safelite's fast-paced, growth-focused mission to deliver unexpected happiness to people's everday lives. Completes projects independently with minimal supervison from leadership.
- 7+ years' experience demonstrating success in recruiting
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficiency using an applicant tracking system and sourcing technologies and techniques
- Ability to communicate in written (sourcing messages, email, text) and verbal communications (phone and in-person)
- Corporate, search firm, or blended recruitment experience required
- An ideal candidate would have a proven track record of leadership-level recruitment placing Director+ positions
- Ability to execute a recruiting strategy including candidate attraction, sourcing, interview process and selection management
- Ability to travel up to 5%
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.