DescriptionThe Digital & Analytics Senior Recruiter identifies candidates for digital and analytics positions from external sources. Responsibilities include full life cycle recruitment, using various channels to search for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates, building talent pipelines for future hiring needs, and developing relationships with aligned business partners and hiring managers to effectively identify and secure “best fit” talent.
Humana is seeking a Digital & Analytics Senior Recruiter that will recruit candidates for both digital and analytics positions.
- Full life cycle recruitment of analytics and digital positions
- Work with all members of the HR team as well as key stakeholders within various business areas to align candidate sourcing with targeted positions
- Prescreen candidates by reviewing resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Source candidates for select roles with a focus on identifying talent through various digital media, sourcing channels, and local/national outreach efforts
- Maintain accurate and well-organized documentation on all candidates and search tools working within the organizations applicant tracking system
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience recruiting digital and/or analytics talent
- Full life cycle recruitment experience
- Experience sourcing passive candidates
- Experience in a corporate recruiting and/or staffing environment
- Strong work ethic, initiative, sense of urgency, proactive with ability to work within a team
- Comfortable with change and the ability to flow to the work
- Highly effective communicator with strong consultation skills
- Previous experience using applicant tracking systems
- Master’s degree
- Recruiting experience in the health solutions and/or insurance industries
- Workday experience
- This position will be expected to work in the office 50% of the time, and work from home 50% of the time. This could vary based on the hiring needs of the aligned business area.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40