If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Which is why your performance and innovation will find a reception here like nowhere else as you help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work. (sm)
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Regional Medicare/Medicaid Sales Trainer, Central Region to join our team as a telecommuter.
Trainers with UnitedHealth Group have the opportunity to train talented individuals and exceptional professionals. This a great opportunity to affect the delivery of training programs across a Fortune 25 Organization. In this role, the trainer will keep abreast of various training delivery techniques, business processes, products and systems in specific areas of expertise. This role will encompass training of multiple internal and external business units in the Training Delivery Operational functions. This will also include some aspects of the design process assuring that training programs are delivered as learning experiences that are high quality and engaging. Responsibilities will require identifying, maintaining and applying knowledge of facilitation best practices, and demonstrating the appropriate teaching methods, styles and pace to optimize learning while adopting different delivery approaches / mechanisms as needed (e.g., technology usage, questioning techniques, story generation).
*Employees in jobs labeled with SCA must support a government Service Contract Act (SCA) agreement.
If you are located in the central region, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience conducting classroom training and/or seminar/workshop topics (formal or informal)
- Prior experience working effectively in a highly matrix organization
- Intermediate level of proficiency with PowerPoint
- Ability to travel 50-75% in the central region of the US
- Proven ability or aptitude to present to groups utilizing various technology mediums
- 1+ years of Medicaid/Medicare Managed Care Training experience
- WebEx or similar experience
- Instructional Design experience (Power Point/MS Office)
- 2+ years of experience using pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise.
- Intermediate MS office
- Medicare or Medicaid Managed Care Experience
- Medicare, Health Insurance Sales or Provider Training experience
- Sales Agent Experience
- Reside in a major metro area (Minneapolis, Chicago, Dallas, etc.)
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow. Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: trainer, sales, Medicare, Medicaid, Health Insurance Sales, Provider Training, Sales Agent, managed care, Central region, Minnesota, Illinois, Texas, remote, telecommute, telecommuter