Department:OH110_15500_000 Interventional Radiology Mcsa
Expected Weekly Hours:40
Position Purpose:At Mount Carmel, we work to continuously inspire one another. Here, all are welcome. It is this culture of humility and compassion that sets Mount Carmel apart. We see the big picture and do the right thing. That means a dedication to the well-being our both our colleagues and the patients they serve.
Job Description Details:
Our Senior RN Specialist colleagues support our mission in a variety of ways. Their compassion and commitment to collaborative excellence positively impacts our patients and the communities we serve. This is what truly sets Mount Carmel apart. In return, Mount Carmel provides excellent learning and growth opportunities, excellent benefits and opportunities to succeed.
In accordance with the Mission and Guiding Behaviors; the Senior RN Specialist within the scope of the Ohio Nurse Practice Act, will provide care in an atmosphere sensitive to each person's physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs.
- Responsibilities include assessing and identifying patient needs, implementing appropriate intervention, and evaluating and documenting outcomes
- Lead Liaison between Patient Care Services and the Department of Radiology Services and assists physicians / technologists as required during diagnostic / therapeutic procedures.
- Graduate from school of nursing
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Ohio
- Effective Communication Skills
- Demonstrates the ability to plan, organize and manage patient care, including delegation to and supervision of other members of the patient care team
Discovering opportunities, support and excellence – all while making a real difference in patients’ lives – begins at Mount Carmel. Find a new beginning and advance your career with us.
Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.