DescriptionThe Senior Release Technology Leader is responsible for creating and driving the Release and Change Management Strategy as it pertains to the adoption of DevOps and Cloud technologies. The Senior Release Technology Leader work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors with minimal to no supervision.
The Senior Release Technology Leader works with DevOps, Cloud and Quality engineering teams to drive strategies, policies and procedures from design completion to operational production release. Performs various process and product engineering duties to verify and validate product designs. Supports product evaluation and qualification on leading edge technology components. Ensures that schedules are followed and product(s) meet specifications and quality requirements. Interacts with solution engineering, quality, infrastructure, cyber-security and service management teams to analyze and provide technical support to help resolve customers' problems/issues with the Change and Release Management Processes. Begins to influence and craft the department’s strategy around DevOps and Cloud adoption. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of technical experience
- Experience with the technologies in use in the application(s) or infrastructure
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across varying levels of personnel
- Experience with unit testing and mocking
- PMP Certified
- Six Sigma Certified
- MBA or other Advanced Degree
- Demonstrated ability running large scale projects
- Experience with technology solutions assessments and/or strategy planning oversight
- Experience with DevOps processes
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies
- Experience with Service Management (Change and Release Management) a plus.
- Experience with ITIL a plus.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40