We'll put you in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people lead healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. We need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel ours. It's the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Use your operational analytical skills to design / develop, program, maintain and publish reports in tableau
- Make solid recommendations based on the statistical analysis and provide explanations for reporting results for both internal operations and our customers
- You must be self - directed and creative as you will deal with some very interesting and complex issues
- As a key resource to others you must maintain a high degree of accuracy along with attention to detail, excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to always meet deadlines
- This role will work with a cross - functional team to stand up and support the reporting and analytics capability for a federal government contract
- We work in an Agile Scrum environment, which means our work is collaborative and reacts to customer needs
- 5+ years of reporting analysis experience
- 1+ years strong agile scrum development experience
- Intermediate proficiency developing reporting applications: Excel and Tableau
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Undergraduate degree
- Knowledge of Medicare / Medicaid claims data
- Experience Alteryx or SSIS or any other ETL tool
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Business Analyst, Business Intelligence Consultant, Reporting Analyst or Consultant, Healthcare Business Analyst, Tableau, Analytics, Analysis, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota, Columbia, SC, South Carolina, Telecommute, Remote, Work from Home