Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
As a member of the Enterprise Reporting & Analytics team, the Senior Reporting Analyst works closely with the Operations and Client Reporting Team and other analysts to build, maintain, and monitor reports specific to the productivity of data migration to ensure operational targets are met.
- Create, develop, maintain, and distribute standard reports to key leadership and stakeholders
- Provide data analysis in a summary format regarding trends or shifts in standard performance metrics
- Assist in gathering detailed requirements to build visualization reports in Tableau
- Conduct ad hoc report performance analysis
- Serve as a data analyst for various project management implementations, initiatives, or pilot programs
- Perform other data analytics duties as assigned
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 5+ years of experience in data analysis, report creation, or other applicable fields in contact center environments
- 4+ years of experience in writing SQL code in Microsoft SQL Server or similar software
- 2+ years of Project Management experience
- 2+ years of experience working with Big Data, Teradata or Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)
- Work experience using MS Excel (filtering, sorting, editing, creating spreadsheets, creating pivot tables, V-look ups, calculations)
- Experience using MS Outlook or other email program (folders, calendaring, tasks, emails, records management)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2+ years of experience working with Tableau reporting software
- Experience presenting to senior leadership or business partners (Director level and above)
- 2+ years of report automation experience using SSIS or SSRS
- IVR experience (interactive voice recognition)
Keywords: Senior Reporting Analyst, Telecommute, Remote, Work from Home, SQL, pivot tables, ssis, ssrs, report automation, ivr, big data, terradata, edw
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment