Relationship oriented individual responsible for the delivery of value to clients, which includes UnitedHealth Network, UHC Payment Integrity and Professional and Facility Providers. The Senior Research Analyst it is required to understand and interpret clients’ needs and ensure service and delivery excellence supporting the Fraud, Waste, Abuse, and Error product suite. The Senior Research Analyst will be responsible for supporting a high complexity solution set, and work with a cross functional team to proactively review, research and resolve highly escalated inquiries.
The Senior Research Analyst will be responsible for reviewing the work of others, identifying business improvement opportunities, developing innovative solutions, managing a work - queue and leading meetings with providers and clients.
- Undergraduate Degree (or higher) or 4+ years of healthcare research / analyst work experience with a High School Diploma / GED
- 2+ years of client service experience
- Ability to create spreadsheets and formulas within Microsoft Excel
- Healthcare and / or project management experience is preferred
- COSMOS, UNET, NICE or FACETS claims experience
- Excellent negotiation / influence, collaboration, and listening skills
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly assimilate new ideas and concepts and apply them in new situations
- Effective presentation and writing skills
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Insurance, customer service, customer service representative, claims, appeals, call center, phone support, dispute resolution, healthcare, UnitedHealthcare, UnitedHealth Group, Optum, OptumRX