Department:OH1HS_69525_000 Revenue Optimization
Expected Weekly Hours:40
Position Purpose:At Mount Carmel, we work to continuously inspire one another. Here, all are welcome. It is this culture of humility and compassion that sets Mount Carmel apart. We see the big picture and do the right thing. That means a dedication to the well-being our both our colleagues and the patients they serve.
Job Description Details:
Excellence in care takes the dedication and commitment of not only our front-line care teams, but of the specialized professionals that support all aspects of our mission. Colleagues in Finance, HR, Marketing and more keep Mount Carmel operating at the highest standard. And we provide leading education training and development opportunities to keep you working at yours.
Our Senior Analyst - Revenue Cycle provides applications support, analysis, research, and recommendations regarding the organization's Revenue Optimization operations and practices.
- Performs system builds and maintains profiles. Conducts master file maintenance and updates tables. Performs functionality testing of new releases and changes to vendor software applications. Performs file and table audits to ensure integrity. Troubleshoots moderate to complex application functionality issues. Interfaces with technical application staff and/or vendors to resolve system or application problems.
- Provides technical expertise to team members, business analysts, management and clients. Serves as a technical lead over application projects.
- Develops and implements complex key compliance measures to evaluate the organization's revenue cycle processes. Monitors and analyzes the department's compliance with key compliance measures. Performs in-depth root cause analysis and collaborates on the development, implementation, and evaluation of corrective action plans based on analysis.
Provides simple to complex ad hoc reporting and analysis services, and identifies areas for reporting consolidation and self-service opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Health Information Management, Business, Accounting or related field is required, MBA is preferred.
- Five to seven years of relevant work experience is required.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work autonomously. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Discovering opportunities, support and excellence – all while making a real difference in patients’ lives – begins at Mount Carmel. Find a new beginning and advance your career with us.
Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.