When you work with UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual, what you do matters. It's that simple...and it's that challenging.
In providing consumer-oriented health benefit plans to millions of people, our goal is to create higher quality care, lower costs and greater access to health care. Join us and you will be empowered to achieve new levels of excellence and make a profound and personal impact as you contribute to new innovations in a vital and complex system.
Regardless of your role at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual, the support you feel all around you will enable you to do what you do with energy, integrity, and confidence. So take the first step in what is sure to be a fast paced and highly diversified career.
- Analyze and report sales data
- Communicate changes to sales plans
- Provide knowledge about customers and competitors
- Manage the operational logistics of sales meetings and activities
- Work closely with sales and other functional leaders to develop and maintain the operational infrastructure, training and onboarding, troubleshooting, order processing issues and producer requests.
- Provide explanations and interpretations within area of expertise.
- This position is responsible for the daily support of the sales function to minimize the administrative work of producers.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher required.
- 2+ years of Sales Support Experience required. (i.e. Sales admin, sales coordinator, sales operations, etc.)
- Bilingual Spanish / English preferred.
- Healthcare industry experience helpful.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Senior Sales Operations Analyst, Sales Support, Healthcare