Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.SM
Responsible for the daily support of the sales function to minimize the administrative work of producers. Responsibilities include analyzing and reporting sales data, communicating changes to sales plans, providing knowledge about customers and competitors, communicating pricing data, and managing the operational logistics of sales meetings and activities. Works closely with sales and other functional leaders to develop and maintain the operational infrastructure supporting sales recruiting, goal setting, training and onboarding, troubleshooting order processing issues and producer requests, and sales - related information systems and procedures.
- Analyzes and investigates
- Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise
- Will spend some time externally providing support for enrollment meetings and will be the primary contact for the Sales Automation Management system
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in business, finance, or equivalent degree or High School Diploma / GED (or higher) with 5+ years in customer service
- Administrative Skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Word (creating, saving, formatting documents), Microsoft Excel (ability to create, copy, edit, send, navigate using tabs, and save spreadsheets), Microsoft Outlook (ability to open and send emails) and Microsoft PowerPoint (ability to create, editing, and formatting presentations)
- Ability to be externally facing to brokers / customers
- 2 - 15 Health & Life License
- Ability to attend up to 2 - 3 times a month SAM or enrollment meetings
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Sales, Operations, Analyst, UnitedHealth Group, Maitland, FL