Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.
Positions in this function provide sales support and administrative services to non-employee sales producers such as broker agents, field marketing organizations, and independent contract agents. Ensures proper completion of contracts, marketing agreements, and documentation of sales targets. May administer programs and monitoring to ensure compliance with external agent credentialing and training requirements. Acts as internal liaison and customer service resource for external producers relative to enrollment and policy questions, systems issues, and coordination of materials fulfillment. As one aspect of broader support role, may manage administrative aspects of commission payments such as routine tracking, reporting, and troubleshooting issues relative to missing or disputed payments. (Jobs focused on agent incentive design belong in human capital, and jobs focused primarily on payment decisions and non-routine sales analysis/reporting belong in Finance.
- Provide interpretation services to our brokers-agent partners in the language of expertise
- Handle a high volume of calls from broker-agent partners with little to no assistance
- Handle a high volume of off phone work items submitted by broker-agent partners with little to no assistance
- Ensure cases adhere to all policies and procedures, in addition to federal and state laws and regulations
- Identify risks or issues and assess / implement alternate solutions
- Participate in interdepartmental team efforts, such as implementation of updates to the production system
- Perform other related duties as required to achieve the goals and objectives of the company and department
- Provide sales support and administrative services to non-employee sales producers such as broker agents, field marketing organizations, and independent contract agents
- Act as internal liaison and customer service resource for external producers relative to enrollment and policy questions, systems issues, and coordination of materials fulfillment
- May manage administrative aspects of commission payments such as routine tracking, reporting, and troubleshooting issues relative to missing or disputed payments
- Maintain progression toward specified training and professional skill development
- Responsible for the daily support of the sales function to minimize the administrative work of producers
- Responsibilities include analyzing and reporting sales data, communicating changes to sales plans, providing knowledge about customers and competitors, communicating pricing data, and managing the operational logistics of sales meetings and activities
- Works closely with sales and other functional leaders to develop and maintain the operational infrastructure supporting sales recruiting, goal setting, training and onboarding, troubleshooting order processing issues and producer requests, and sales-related information systems and procedures
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Fluent in one of the following languages: Spanish, Tagalog, French, Korean, Vietnamese, Cantonese or Mandarin
- Leadership experience
- Experience in a production or call center environment
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Minnetonka, Senior Sales Operations Analyst, Bilingual, Spanish, Tagalog, French, Korean, Vietnamese, Cantonese, Mandarin