Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
Responsible for the daily support of the sales function to minimize the administrative work of producers. Responsibilities include analyzing and reporting sales data, communicating changes to sales plans, providing knowledge about customers and competitors, communicating pricing data, and managing the operational logistics of sales meetings and activities. Works closely with sales and other functional leaders to develop and maintain the operational infrastructure supporting sales recruiting, goal setting, training and onboarding, troubleshooting order processing issues and producer requests, and sales-related information systems and procedures.
- Extensive work experience within own function.
- Work is frequently completed without established procedures.
- Works independently.
- May act as a resource for others.
- May coordinate others' activities.
- High school education or equivalent experience (or higher)
- Office Administration experience (i.e. administrative support, clerical support, operations support, sales support, office coordinator, etc.)
- Experience in a professional environment using a phone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
- Insurance License in Accident and Health, or ability to become licensed within 90 days of hire
- Ability to travel up to 10% locally
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: United HealthGroup, Austin, Senior Sales Operations Representative, Health Insurance License