At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Technology at Wells Fargo is at the heart of what enables us to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. The Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) team leads technology for one of the highest market cap financial services institutions in the world, helping 76.6 million customers conduct an average of 95 million transactions each day, helping more end-customers every day – both in the United States and across the globe – than any other division in our company.
Enterprise Information Technology at Wells Fargo offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. Through technology and operations services, EIT interacts with customers more than 12 billion times a year through branch, mobile, online, ATM and telephone transactions. EIT impacts customers directly through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through Wells Fargo business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers financial needs. EIT strives to be a competitive advantage for the company and effective information management is one example of where we can take our capabilities to a new level of excellence.
The EIT team helps customers directly every time they do business with the company, delivering a true One Wells Fargo experience and ensuring their security, regardless of channel. EIT also helps customers by remaining trusted partners working with all lines of business (LOB) to develop and deliver value-added products and services. To do this, EIT draws on the talents and motivation of thousands of technology team members across the enterprise.
Act as a Salesforce.com senior level developer in Sales Cloud CRM. Identify, assess and solve complex business problems, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals, although position has a degree of independent decision-making. Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
Provides technical guidance to 10 onshore/offshore developers. Primary duties involve implementing the Salesforce development requirements for the Investment Banking and Capital Markets, analyzing the requirements, participating in design and development sessions across teams. Duties also include hands-on programming, making design and architecture decisions from a delivery standpoint, building mock-ups and demonstrating them to the business users and others on the technology team. Provide support and maintenance of existing system. Work directly with Investment Banking Capital Markets (IBCM) business users and business support with limited or no supervision, and co-ordinate with various teams in software development and delivery. Provide ongoing support and maintenance on a daily basis and help trouble-shoot production issues and participate in Business Continuity Plan (BCP) related activities. Help coordinate development team releases with the BA (Business Analyst), QA, release manager, and technology managers.Required Qualifications
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 5+ years of Salesforce developer experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years of capital markets experience
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce, including Classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Components, Visual force pages, test classes, code coverage aspects. Must have extensive knowledge on Salesforce configuration aspects like custom meta data, validation rules, workflows, process builders, profiles, roles, sharing rules and all security related aspects. Have work experience using Force.com APEX REST API for implementing integration between SFDC and other web based applications to exchange the data in real time, batches, synchronous and asynchronous.
- 5+ years of experience in Investment Banking – Capital Markets technology development.
- 5+ years of experience developing Investment Banking applications, specifically in building an Investment Banking Deal Pipeline system inside of Salesforce.
- Fulltime, 9am to 5pm minimum working hours, located in uptown Charlotte, NC. Work in the office daily.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.