PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Senior Security Engineer role is part of the Information Security team, and will serve as a senior member for security architecture and platform efforts. Candidates will be responsible for identifying emerging trends and technologies that should be considered within the Inspire Brands security program. Candidates will also maintain various technologies and provide mentoring and oversight to junior team members. Ideal candidates should have experience in network and client/server architecture including security controls design. Candidates must have strong technical experience in networking, client/server technology, and security platforms.
- Develop and maintain security control architecture
- Provide oversight and recommendations around security control requirements and design for IT initiatives
- Support security related technologies and platforms
- Work with business owners to ensure end to end security within application designs
- Conduct regular reviews of security controls to identify and remediate potential gaps.
- Perform analysis of log files
- Scripting of various repetitive technical tasks
- Runbook development
Required: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Required Minimum -- 5+ years Information Security
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES:
Required competencies include deep knowledge of secure network design, host based security controls. Must have strong, Problem Solving/Decision Making skills, Oral Communication, and Written Communication, Results Orientation, Team Player.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, OR ABILITIES:
Ability to write scripts and leverage APIs to automate various tasks.
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY:
Recommends technologies, solutions, and vendors. Directs vendor development activities. Facilitates programs that will be recommended to the franchise community. Influences cross functional project teams within The Arby's Restaurant Group.
None, senior individual contributor