Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
Senior Service Account Managers are responsible for first-level response and resolution of escalated issues with external and internal customers.
Advisory Board Survey Solutions (ABSS) is the Advisory Board Company's full-service suite of employee surveys, benchmarking, analysis and support. Drawing on the best insights from across the Advisory Board, ABSS focuses on connecting members' survey data with actionable, proven best practices through a best-in-class technology platform, dedicated advisor support and intuitive action planning templates.
The Consulting Analyst plays a central role in building, administering, and deriving insights from the Advisory Board’s survey work with hospital and health system members. Analysts work closely with Dedicated Advisors, Business Analysts, and Product Managers to support the delivery of our services to a subset of members, and to ensure members generate significant value from their partnership with the Advisory Board.
- Serve as a key support resource for Survey Solutions colleagues and member organizations
- Create custom reports for members using our results reporting site, data analysis software, and Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Train members on the use of the survey software to diagnose greatest opportunities, identify root causes, and develop action plans
- Identify potential issues that will impede success and recommend corrective action
- Identify opportunities to develop new/additional product functionality to address member needs
- Over time, assume greater ownership of member relationships through onsite and offsite consultative support, and/or through the use of more advanced data analysis
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- 25% Domestic Travel
- 2+ years Professional
- Experience delivering oral & written presentations
- 2+ Years of combined experience in the following:
- Customer service
- Management of multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in a team environment
- Proficiency in working within Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook : Word (create, edit, save) Excel (create, edit, save, plug in data) Outlook (send, receive, set appointments)
- Experience working with online reporting platforms and data analysis
- Proven ability to meet and exceed internal and external customer expectations
- Possess analytical reasoning abilities related to understanding software design and functionality, user navigation and reporting capabilities
- Proven ability to prioritize across multiple projects and relationships
- Possess intellectual curiosity, persistence and creativity in problem solving
- Team oriented but also highly self-sufficient and self motivated
Careers with OptumInsight. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the Healthcare industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Washington DC, Manager