DescriptionThe Senior Software Engineer codes software applications based on business requirements. The Senior Software Engineer work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Location - Forum III - 305 N Hurstbourne Parkway, Louisville, KY 40222
Provide development expertise related to enterprise business intelligence tools, practices and methodologies. Work with the Manager, BI and business unit leaders to define BI and Dashboard requirements, then perform design, development and testing of the requested BI applications. Understand and adhere to development, testing and escalation standards for all BI developments.
BI Systems Development and Integration Accountabilities
50% - BI development, including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing and escalation.
25% - BI tool research and development, including keeping up-to-date with industry trends, tools and best practices.
25% - Assist with management of the BI environment, including recommending improvements to the BI development methodology, infrastructure, security, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS/Computer Science, technical area preferred or technical training equivalent
- Three or more years of progressive information technology experience, with a focus on Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Power BI, QlikView, Cognos, Microstrategy, etc.
- Extensive Data Architecture experience, especially as it relates to OLAP cubes, data lakes, star/snowflake schemas, etc.
- Proven analytical, technical and communications skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Successfully receive interim approval for government security clearance (eQIP - Electronic Questionnaire for Investigation Processing)
- Our Department of Defense contract requires US Citizenship for this role
- 3+ years Healthcare Experience
- Experience with Microsoft’s SQL Server databases, Azure Cloud-based services
Scheduled Weekly Hours40