DescriptionThe Senior Software Engineer codes software applications based on business requirements. The Senior Software Engineer work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Location - Forum III - 305 N Hurstbourne Parkway, Louisville, KY 40222
Provide data warehousing expertise related to enterprise MS SQL Server platforms, Analytics Platform Services MPP-based data warehousing appliance and MS Azure-based database environments. Work with the Manager, Data Warehousing to perform data modeling, data integration (ETL/SSIS), and data quality analysis.
Data Warehousing Accountabilities
50% - Perform data integration development (Extract Transform and Load using SQL Server Integration Services), including requirements analysis, design, development and testing.
25% - Perform analysis and documentation of raw source data sets to determine applicability to the Humana Military EDW environment.
25% - Work with Data Stewards to design, develop and maintain advanced, automated data quality checks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS/Computer Science, technical area preferred or technical training equivalent
- Three or more years of progressive information technology experience with enterprise-level data warehousing and data integration.
- Extensive Data Architecture experience, especially as it relates to ETL, OLAP cubes, data lakes, star/snowflake schemas, etc.
- Proven analytical, technical and communications skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Successfully receive interim approval for government security clearance (eQIP - Electronic Questionnaire for Investigation Processing)
- Our Department of Defense contract requires US Citizenship for this role
- 3+ years Healthcare Experience
- Experience with Microsoft’s SQL Server databases, Azure Cloud-based services
Scheduled Weekly Hours40