DescriptionThe Senior Software Engineer codes software applications based on business requirements. The Senior Software Engineer work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Software Engineer standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software. Oversees testing and debugging and develops fixes. Researches complaints and makes necessary adjustments and/or recommendations to resolve complex software related issues. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Strong .Net C# development experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Track record of success in development and support of applications utilizing waterfall and agile-scrum methodologies.
- Ability to translate high level details into coding/testing requirements.
- Comprehensive understanding of OO, SOA, and PaaS principles, design patterns, and containerization (i.e. Docker)
- Strong Web & Service Development expertise
- Experience using Microsoft .Net Core and Nuget
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- Strong SSIS (ETL) and SSRS package development experience
- Knowledge and experience with SQL Optimization techniques
- 7+ years of experience in applications program development
- Master’s degree in Computer science, Information systems or related field
- Healthcare IT background
- Experience with application architecture and design concepts
- Experience writing technical specifications
- Netscaler/Load Balancer
- Experience in Cloud implementation or certification in of the major cloud platforms
Scheduled Weekly Hours40