A Sr. Software Engineer is needed to work with a portfolio of EASYGroup Prospective Payment Systems by collaborating with architects, product specialists and SME’s. This role spans a broad range of software development activities including scope and requirements analysis, design, development, and support of new and the existing payment systems, supporting new applications and web services, executing testing, and managing defect resolutions.
This role will be expected to work with the software architects, engineering leaders, quality specialists and other members of the software engineering team to deliver high-quality products and solutions to our customers.
- Bring new ideas and innovative approaches to the development process
- Developing, testing, and debugging application source code per specifications
- Manipulating application test/production data as required by the regulatory and product specialists
- Creating and assembling all components associated with product distributions
- Performing comprehensive QA review and testing of product distributions prior to release
- Working with Client Support and directly with the clients to resolve reported installation and production issues
- Ability to work independently and in Agile team environment
- 4+ years’ experience in C#/.NET/Web development/Visual Studio
- Experience in C++ development
- Experience working in Agile and DevOps environment with CI/CD focus
- Knowledge of automated IT configuration and deployment technologies such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, or other automation and Infrastructure as Code (IAC) frameworks
- 1+ years of Cloud experience with Azure
- C and/or COBOL experience, .NET Core
- Expertise in the software testing (LeanFT, Selenium, Rally, Automation)
- Working Knowledge of GitHub
- SQL Server or another relational database experience
- UNIX Experience
- QA knowledge: unit tests, test automation, regression
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: software engineer, C#, .NET, Web development, Visual Studio, C++, Agile, DevOps, CI/CD, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, IAC framworks, cloud, Azure, C, Cobole, .Net core, LeanFT, Selenium, Rally, Automation, Github, SQL Server, UNIX, Connecticut