Department:OH1HS_72507_000 Talent Management
Expected Weekly Hours:40
Position Purpose:At Mount Carmel, we work to continuously inspire one another. Here, all are welcome. It is this culture of humility and compassion that sets Mount Carmel apart. We see the big picture and do the right thing. That means a dedication to the well-being our both our colleagues and the patients they serve.
Job Description Details:
The Senior Specialist, Program Delivery oversees, coordinates and guides the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of various learning initiatives. Leads and facilitates specific initiatives pertaining to development.
- Provides oversight, guidance and direction to at least one system learning and development program. Identifies opportunities for delivering and reinforcing key strategic messages system priorities, culture and core competencies
- Serves as interface between the organization and external vendors of outsourced leadership development programs. Leads program mentors and managers in review of learning practices and expectations
- Writes, designs and oversees creation of communication documents pertaining to development programs and schedules. Manages content of program websites. Tracks completion of program activities and learning follow up assessments
- Works with colleagues to develop evaluation methodologies. May participate in evaluation studies. Leads development initiatives and functional group meetings
- Coordinates various processes to ensure Human Resources related meetings, events and training classes are scheduled and managed
- All other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Organization Development, Business, Education, Quality Improvement or related field.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years of relevant knowledge and direct experience.
- Program experience in, and passion for Organization Development, Talent Management, Corporate Training, etc.
- PC experience and demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; HR technology experience (especially Workday) preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; A proven presenter and program facilitator with a knack for connection and networking
Discovering opportunities, support and excellence – all while making a realdifference in patients’ lives – begins at Mount Carmel. Find a new beginning and advance your career with us.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.