If you are located in the West Coast, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Manages ongoing contract relationships and service delivery to clients for one or more accounts
- Acts as outward-facing, dedicated resource for assigned accounts, typically with direct client contact (not call center) and large or complex accounts
- Builds relationships with employer / group clients (not individual members) and serves as the primary point of contact for overall and day-to-day service delivery
- Represents client internally and coordinates with other functions to implement client systems, complete projects, and address ongoing service needs
- Company thought leader
- Functional SME
- Broad business approach
- Resource to senior leadership
- Develops pioneering approaches to emerging industry trends within the Pharmacy Care Services Environment
- Undergraduate degree in applicable area of expertise or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in a Client Management or Account Management role
- Ability to navigate matrixed environment
- Ability to foster and grow relationships that will facilitate and resolve client issues
- Travel required up to 25% of the time approximately up to once a month
- Would have to have the flexibility and ability to work on PST time zone
- Knowledge regarding Commercial, Medicare Part D, Health Exchange and Medicaid
- Project management expertise managing multiple projects, understanding the project plans
- 3+ years of working experience in the PBM industry
- People management with ability to influence and negotiate
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.