Our Technical Consultant for Epic Clarity, SQL, and Reporting will assist our clients in their efforts to solve challenging issues while delivering excellent results. They have a unique opportunity to engage directly with our clients and participate in creating solutions. This particular role will serve as lead consultant in the areas of SQL programing, Clarity ETL, Report writing, and Datalink to Epic. We are seeking exceptional candidates who have deep technical and data analysis expertise, who want to be part of an innovation and forward thinking team.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
Primary Responsibilities:Build SQL server/Oracle database objects, program functions and stored procedure to perform algorithm, and configure/optimize client database for project implementation Work with client DBA and Clarity Admin to configure ETL and DataLink Work with BusinessObjects tools to perform custom analytics and visualize data in actionable ways Liaise with client team, clinical team and vendor team to troubleshoot technical issues Lead Clinovations report writing and workflow optimization for key product offerings Innovate and explore additional data cuts and tools to meet client needs Participate in project team meetings Up to 30% travel Perform other duties as required
- Certification in Clarity ETL Admin and Clarity Data Model (any clinical application)
- Experience with programing in SQL Server and Oracle environments
- Education and experience equivalent to a University degree
- 3+ years of project support experience in the same or related industry
- Strong report writing experience in tools such as Epic Reporting Workbench, Crystal Reports, Tableau, and others
- Exceptional communication with both staff and clients with the ability to meet or exceed deadlines
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills with the ability to demonstrate these skills in both face-to-face and electronic formats including but not limited to telephone and email systems with special attention to detail and accuracy
- Familiarity with using a centralized project documentation process or project web site
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management and major project stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems by applying technology while remaining self-motivated, organized and resourceful
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the worlds large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior technical consultant, telecommute, telecommuting, telecommuter, work from home, remote, travel, WFH, District of Columbia, Washington, DOC.