DescriptionThe Senior Technology Leadership Professional is responsible for all aspects of software or hardware product delivery and performance. The Senior Technology Leadership Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Technology Leadership Professional works with design engineering and test team to drive products from design completion to volume production release. Performs various engineering tests to verify and validate product designs. Supports product evaluation and qualification on leading edge technology components. Ensures that production schedules are followed and product(s) meet specifications and quality requirements. Interacts with product engineering, quality, manufacturing and marketing teams to analyze and provide technical support to help resolve customers' product related problems/issues. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of technical experience
- Experience with the technologies in use in the application(s) or infrastructure
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across varying levels of personnel
- Experience with unit testing and mocking
- PMP Certified
- Six Sigma Certified
- MBA or other Advanced Degree
- Demonstrated ability running large scale projects
- Experience with technology solutions assessments and/or strategy planning oversight
Scheduled Weekly Hours40