Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
UnitedHealth Group, OptumRx specializes in the delivery, clinical management and affordability of prescription medications and consumer health products. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, integrated services to promote optimal member outcomes, superior savings and outstanding customer service.
The role requires local technical support to UnitedHealth Groups computer user community, and a provide track record of providing installations, upgrades, computing problem resolution, and diagnosis of issue severity, recovery and project implementation.
The Senior Technology Support Analyst serves as the system administrator responsible for Applications and PC related equipment with the Automated Pharmacy System (APS). The position requires support and maintenance to all APS production systems, host systems, and working with external vendors. In addition, this includes software installations, upgrades, root cause analysis/resolution, recovery, project documentation and implementation, ensuring maximum up-time of all workstations and peripheral equipment.
- Assisting pharmacy technicians and systems operators with workstations, operating systems and infrastructure
- User applications and system configuration
- Hardware setup
- Troubleshooting issues
- Working with the technical services support staff
- Serving as a key point of contact
- Maintain and review SLAs with supervisor; update and record, as necessary
- Coordinate work between mail services facilities to ensure health and support status of the APS networks set up and run routine network time access testing
- Performs and reviews setup of monitoring software and for providing reporting parameters
- Review project status and make adjustments to meet expected timelines on all APS projects
- Organize and submit Change Requests, manage incidents/problem tickets and support projects/initiatives
- Documentation of all APS processes for both facilities
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 3+ years of experience of systems administration experience
- 3+ years of experience with Windows systems, including Wintel and Windows Server
- 3+ years of experience with PC troubleshooting
- Network knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Helpdesk experience
- Project leadership experience
- Experience writing SQL
- Disaster recovery experience
- Alteris experience
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Windows systems, Wintel and Windows Server, OptumInsight, IT Systems Analyst, Healthcare IT, Networking, SQL, HelpDesk, Alteris, Disaster Recovery, Project Leadership