DescriptionThe Senior Technology Leadership Professional is responsible for all aspects of software or hardware product delivery and performance. The Senior Technology Leadership Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Technology Leadership Professional works with design engineering and test team to drive products from design completion to volume production release. Performs various engineering tests to verify and validate product designs. Supports product evaluation and qualification on leading edge technology components. Ensures that production schedules are followed and product(s) meet specifications and quality requirements. Interacts with product engineering, quality, manufacturing and marketing teams to analyze and provide technical support to help resolve customers' product related problems/issues. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
• Experience delivering dashboards and reporting in an iterative fashion (e.g. Agile) with Business Intelligence Platforms such as QlikSense, QlikView, and Tableau.
• Experience creating in-memory datasets and designing Business Intelligence applications to use them efficiently.
• Experience assigning and delegating development work to other technical resources.
• Working knowledge of data visualization practices and principles.
• Great communication and interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience plus a minimum of 8 years of related IT experience.
• Working knowledge of how to leverage APIs on the common Business Intelligence Platforms such as QlikSense, QlikView, and Tableau.
• Working knowledge of the technical aspects of SaaS and PaaS-based solutions.
• Working knowledge of Design Patterns and Reference Architectures
• Familiarity with DevOps principles and practices and common tool kits used as a part of DevOps
Scheduled Weekly Hours40