Turn on the news on any night of the week and you're likely to hear about the changes that are sweeping through our health care system. It's dramatic. It's positive. And it's being led by companies like UnitedHealth Group. Here's where you come in. With the goal of ensuring the highest quality of operations and services, you'll provide senior level expertise to all scheduling, call volume monitoring and adjustments. You'll help determine and communicate work schedules and assign resources for various call queues as well as interface with site leaders to ensure adequate staff, contingency plans and workflow monitoring. Primary Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for all scheduling, real-time monitoring, and adjusting.
- Determining and communicating work schedules and resources for various back office queues for Specialty Delivery Pharmacy.
- Work with site leaders to ensure adequate staff, contingency plans and workflow monitoring.
- Provides optimal schedules for the Specialty Delivery Pharmacy department to meet service and cost objectives.
- Makes staffing recommendations for Specialty Delivery Pharmacy group/agents to meet business Turn Around Times
- Provide important schedules, track headcount, and report trends as needed.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 3+ years of Traffic Workforce Management experience
- Work experience with MS Excel (i.e. creating spreadsheets, v-lookups, work with pivot tables)
- Ability to work Monday - Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM or 9:00AM to 6:00AM Central Time
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Traffic Workforce, Operations, Scheduling, Workforce Management, Traffic, Call Center, Avaya, CMS, IEX, eWFM, Genesis, Blue Pumpkin, WFM