Turn on the news on any night of the week and you're likely to hear about the changes that are sweeping through our health care system. It's dramatic. It's positive. And it's being led by companies like Optum, part of UnitedHealth Group, family of businesses. Here's where you come in. With the goal of ensuring the highest quality of operations and services, you'll provide senior level expertise to all scheduling, call volume monitoring and adjustments. You'll help determine and communicate work schedules and assign resources for various call queues as well as interface with site leaders to ensure adequate staff, contingency plans and workflow monitoring.
- Use workforce management software and call volume history to help manage daily staffing levels and to determine the most effective methods for staffing adjustments
- Utilize call center tools to observe agents' actual state compared to scheduled state
- Manage real-time inbound call traffic to help ensure that service levels are met
- Gain an understanding of the technical and business solutions such as: optimized schedules, forecasts and other tools, and present them to management
- Prepare and maintain reports, dashboards and monthly packages
- 2+ years of workforce management experience (i.e. responsible for scheduling, call volume monitoring and adjusting, determining and communicating work schedules and resources for call queues, consulting with call operations, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with workforce systems (i.e. Avaya, CMS, IEX, eWFM, Genesis, and/or Blue Pumpkin)
- Intermediate level of experience with MS Excel (i.e. creating spreadsheets, v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.) and MS Word
- Extensive work experience, possibly in multiple functions
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of operations experience
Optum is a team of more than 260,000 people who are building career success through commitment, compassion and a desire to make a difference. Join us. Learn more about how you can start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2018 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.
Job Keywords: Senior Traffic Workforce Representative, Traffic Workforce Representative, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service, CSR, Client Service, Customer Care, Contact Center, Call Center, Quezon City, NCR, National Capital Region