The Senior Traffic / Workforce Representatives are responsible for all scheduling, call volume monitoring, and adjusting. They are also responsible for determining and communicating work schedules and resources for various call queues. This position will be key for mid - range and long - range staffing and call forecasts. You will work with site leaders to ensure adequate staff, contingency plans and workflow monitoring. This position works with all aspects of the business from initial configuration of the client call routing needs through the complete process of providing recommendations for team sizing / staffing needs.
- Use workforce management software and call volume history to help manage intra - day staffing levels and to determine the most effective methods for staffing adjustments
- Utilize call center tools to observe agents actual state compared to agents scheduled state.
- Manage real - time inbound call traffic to help ensure that service levels are met
- Gain an understanding of the technical and business solutions: optimized schedules, forecasts and other tools and present them to management
- Prepare and maintain reports, dashboards and monthly packages.
- Gain familiarity with analysis and ensure consistent methodologies are followed to maintain quality
- Support the preparation of ad hoc analysis that enables strong understanding of the business
- Provide training on report, dashboard and package development to team members and management as needed
Requirements:<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
- High School diploma / GED or higher
- 2 years of workforce management experience (i.e. responsible for scheduling, call volume monitoring and adjusting, determining and communicating work schedules and resources for call queues, consulting with call operations, etc.)
- 2 years of experience with workforce systems such as Avaya, CMS, IEX, eWFM, Genesis, and/or Blue Pumpkin
- Intermediate level of experience with MS Excel (i.e. creating spreadsheets, v - lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- 2+ years of operations experience in a contact center
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 3+ years of Workforce Management experience
- Preferred work in NICE IEX
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of healthcare. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.