The Safelite Customer Experience team is looking for a Sr User Experience (UX) Designer who is a self-starter focusing on building seamless digital experiences. We are looking for a creative problem solver who is excited to create user experiences for both our customers and clients, drive design research, and work closely with engineers, product owners, and management throughout the product and development lifecycles.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Define use cases and UX requirements, storyboard, craft interaction flows, wireframes, UI mockups, interactive prototypes, and detailed design specifications
- Conduct usability and A/B testing for continuous improvement of the experience
- Use data-driven approaches to design decisions and research to deliver proven ROI
- Establish and manage relationships with key stakeholders including product owners, business teams, international and technology partners to align with and achieve business objectives
- Partner with the business cross-functionally to identify and understand emerging customer and business trends that require enhancements or new feature development
- Identify innovative opportunities to grow the brand and create experiences that improve the lives of our customers and associates
- Ability to deliver presentations and design work to internal and external partners
- Lead brainstorm sessions and drive consensus across the business, IT and design teams
- Integrate usability best practices and process into business, research and design processes
- 5+ years of experience as user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role
- Experience working across teams to synthesize feedback and input
- Experience presenting to and advising senior management
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced Agile environment, including the ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing requirements
- Strong working knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision and other design tools
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.