UnitedHealth Group is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Are you interested in influencing health care with software? We use the scientific method by building the tools to test ideas that might improve health care outcomes. You might be connecting to IoT devices or building apps to conduct ecological momentary assessment.
We need developers that can design and document the applications that will enable an experiment to be conducted then guide a software development team to deliver that solution in a way that ensures we can learn as much as possible from it.
- Providing guidance to the development team to build according to your design with regards to the programming, testing, and deployment of the designed system
- Building relationships with the main stakeholders: the Research Directors, Ventures Team, and offshore Product Owners to ensure that your designed system architecture meets everyone’s expectations
- Drafting system designs and development plans to be shared with stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience designing and building web applications (weighing performance with practical constraints and business goals)
- 2+ years of experience documenting and diagramming system architecture
- 1+ years of experience leading a team
- Strong grasp of n-tier systems
- Local to MN
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 5 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Web Developer, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota