Food and Beverage outlets vary by property. Server Assistants will be assigned locations based on level of experience.Responsibilities
- Perform all duties toward the goal of providing excellent guest service in an efficient manner.
- Follow all policy, procedures and service standards.
- Respond immediately and professionally to guest service issues and report the situation to the appropriate server or manager on duty.
- Serve and re-fill water to guests; clear and set tables in accordance with all sanitation and service standards; assist servers as requested and transport dirty tableware from the Dining Room to the dish drop area.
- Knowledge of all menus.
- Knowledge of general guest information.
- Maintain cleanliness of Dining Room and service areas. Maintain organized and fully stocked side stands within the Dining Room.
- Complete assigned duties within each shift.
- Assist host staff as needed.
- Develop and maintain positive communication and teamwork with all co-workers and supervisors: front and back-of-house.
- Food and Beverage experience preferred.
- Lifting, balancing and carrying Dining Room service trays.
- Ability to organize and prioritize under pressure while presenting a calm and pleasant demeanor.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, co-workers and supervisors.
- Must be able to walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and carry 30 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, stretch and reach for extended periods of time.