Bayside Terrace is a Meridian Senior Living community.Minimum eligibility requirements:
- Must be able to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by State regulations).
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual.
- (Perform job duties for residents and with team members in a courteous and professional manner.
- Works as a part of the dietary team to ensure a smooth, efficient and safe operation of the kitchen.
- Take initiative to ensure resident safety and satisfaction is a priority.
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others.
- Practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
- Must meet all health requirements.
- Must pass criminal background check.
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer