Healthcare isn’t just changing. It’s growing more complex every day. ICD-10 Coding replaces ICD-9. Affordable Care adds new challenges and financial constraints. Where does it all lead? Hospitals and Healthcare organizations continue to adapt, and we are vital part of their evolution. And that’s what fueled these exciting new opportunities.
Who are we? Optum360. We’re a dynamic new partnership formed by Dignity Health and Optum to combine our unique expertise. As part of the growing family of UnitedHealth Group, we’ll leverage our compassion, our talent, our resources and experience to bring financial clarity and a full suite of Revenue Management services to Healthcare Providers, nationwide.
If you’re looking for a better place to use your passion, your ideas and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It’s an opportunity to do your life’s best work.
Positions in this function are responsible for first-level response and resolution of escalated issues with external and internal customers. Responsible for the overall delivery of benefits and services by providing support and guidance to existing customers to ensure continued membership.
- Providing diagnostic support and ongoing technical project management within our Revenue Cycle workflow solutions
- Triage, document and manage inbound requests, defects and provide ongoing technical maintenance
- Communicate directly with clients in a professional manner to provide a high level of customer satisfaction and timely response
- Devise creative solutions to accommodate technical challenges. Project management of all issues, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
- 1+ years of experience in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook (ability to create, edit, copy, run, reports, send, and save documents)
- 1+ years of experience in customer service, technical support, or call center environment
- Experience managing client facing communication and updates
- Experience in handling escalated client concerns
- Experience in troubleshooting and triage technical requests
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Organized and detail oriented
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Optum, Healthcare, Customer Service, Claims, Telephonic, Recovery, Reporting, Troubleshooting