Service Lane Technician
First Vehicle Services is seeking Service Technicians to perform vehicle inspections, installations, minor repairs for a fleet of over 270 CNG transit buses on a nightly basis, seven days per week.
First Vehicle Services is proud to offer:
- Part time schedule
- Top hourly wages
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence across North America
- A great work environment!
Service Technician major responsibilities:
- Performs tire inspections and minor repairs on buses and support vehicles
- Maintains records of tire inventory, recaps, scraps, and other logs as needed to ensure a ready supply of tires
- Observes facility safety practices relating to tire installation, use of personal safety devices and wheel dollies, chemicals and tire filters, follows environmental practices regarding proper handling and disposal of all waste streams
Service Technician qualifications:
- Vocational training in automotive repair helpful
- Valid driver’s license
- 1-2 years of vehicle maintenance experience
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Subject background check and drug screen
First Vehicle Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet management and maintenance services in North America. Since 1981, First Vehicle Services has been providing efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services at governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
Become a part of our team - Apply today!
First Vehicle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.