Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store or approach the cashwrap.
- Follow all company policies, cash handling policies and special store loss prevention procedures.
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management.
- Effectively operate a cash register.
- Understand how to sell Lottery tickets, Mass Transportation tickets and Telephone Calling Cards.
- Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire store.
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility.
- Assist other store employees in maintaining security in stores.
- Stock merchandise.
- Inform management of any out of stock situations.
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and displays.
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Proficiency in the operation of a cash register.
- High degree of interpersonal skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior stockroom or warehouse experience preferred.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
The job that’s right for you!