At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
You have a proven track record of success but you’re looking for more. More responsibility. More challenges. At Wells Fargo you’ll find that opportunity. You’ll join a team of people who are smart and share your values. You can enjoy a diverse career as you learn and grow your capabilities across our multiple lines of business. Our supportive environment can help you make a difference within the company and the communities we serve.
The Corporate Properties Group manages one of the largest corporate real estate portfolios in the world. Our experienced real estate team knows the Wells Fargo lines of business and supports:
9,300 sites in 35 countries, including more than 8,000 retail locations, more than 11,000 ATMs and 750 administrative sites. 97 million square feet of managed space
The Key Job Responsibilities will be to:
• Perform duties related to the general building repair and maintenance, including repairs and maintenance to the Mechanical and HVAC systems.
• Perform preventive maintenance to Computer Room Cooling Units, air handlers, fan coil units, unit heaters, cooling towers, water and fuel oil pumps, exhaust fans, fire suppression systems, air compressors, water heaters, hot water and steam boilers, ice makers and some small refrigeration units.
• Assist in the operations of back-up generators and the necessary equipment to support the critical loads that the generator plants support.
Schedule will nights 7am to 7pm, 4-on, 4-off, 3-on, 3-off, working every weekendRequired Qualifications
- 3+ years of properties maintenance experience
- Ability to bend or walk for an extended time period
- Knowledge and understanding of data center: critical facilities systems: electrical, mechanical, and HVAC systems
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Ability to identify and assess issues then make sound decisions
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2 year Technical College-HVAC and Building or equal BOMA Courses.
- 3+ years’ experience in HVAC
- Experience with BAS building automation systems, Fire and Life Safety systems, Chillers, Fans, Pumps, Cooling towers, AHU’s, and Boilers.
- Possess a State of Minnesota Boilers License.
- Experience in water treatment testing of Condenser water, and Closed loop systems.
- Data Center experience or large commercial building experience.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.