We are seeking a ServiceNow Platform Operations Engineer who will support the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the ServiceNow FedRAMP environment which needs to be setup to support OFE. Government restrictions require that these be US Citizens. In this role the new hire will be responsible for core system configuration, gathering and documenting user and process requirements, functional requirements, and developing technical requirements and workflow customizations.
- Provide Level 2 support on ServiceNow platform for our employees
- Ability to dissect incidents as they relate to the ServiceNow platform to quickly triage
- Work with development team to migrate updates into the production environment
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application
- Leverage your experience with the platform to devise solutions to address incidents and challenges
- Collaborate with team members to look for ways to continuously improve our enterprise platform related processes (i.e. Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, etc.)
- Ensure and maintain the integrity of the CMDB data
- Collaborate and partner with other areas of IT to fulfill business/customer/partner needs & requests
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant ITSM practices and technologies
- Participate in continuous process improvement in all areas of ITSM
- 3+ years of experience with ITIL oriented processes
ITIL v3 certification
3+ years of experience with ServiceNow Discovery
ServiceNow Administration certification
ServiceNow Developer certification
Troubleshooting / Root Cause Analysis skills
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: ServiceNow Platform Operations Engineer, ServiceNow, IT, Technology, Plymouth, MN, Minnesota