EnterpriseNow is Optum’s customer service management instance of ServiceNow. It includes multiple scoped applications including Enterprise Issue Management, Enterprise Knowledge Management, and Escalated Complaint Management. As a Solution Architect, you would be involved in designing strategic system integrations and identifying technical solutions to meet business requirements.
Ready to raise your game by a quantum leap? At Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we’re focused on doing things that have not been done yet; helping improve lives in ways that were unthinkable until we thought of them. If you enjoy working on an elite team, empowered to do your best, this is your opportunity to see your ideas come to life. This is an opportunity to demonstrate and apply your knowledge of enterprise architecture and standards while guiding the development, communication and implementation of our evolving technology architecture along with the components required to support it. Join this history making team and find out the impact you can have with the support and resources of a Fortune 6 Company.
- Assess and interpret customer needs and requirements
- Identify/quantify scope and impact of business changes on systems
- Incorporate software and system architecture into conceptual designs
- Support applicable modeling efforts (e.g., data modeling, process modeling, hardware modeling, performance modeling)
- Provide oversight of conceptual designs to ensure alignment with enterprise architecture governance (e.g., principles, policies, standards, future-state reference architectures)
- Ensure all integrations are developed for resiliency and reusability
- Understand how integrations impact system supply chain
- Create and maintain system supply chain documentation
- Applies security standards to each integration
- Work with application owners to build understanding of API / systems involved in integrations
- Review API / system documentation and understand how to develop integrations with given APIs or systems
- Translate complex business requirements into scalable system solutions and integrations
- Participate in human-centered design when appropriate to build understanding of user experience
- Document integration requirements and solutions
The complexity of this role can be challenging. We’ll rely on your expertise and leadership experience to bridge the gap between the technical and the business realm. The experience you will gain working at such a large enterprise will be invaluable.
- 3+ years of information technology architecture analysis experience (like security and design patters; sequence, component, and activity diagrams; UML; etc.)
- 2+ years of ServiceNow experience
- Experience with REST and SOAP API integrations
- Experience with modern web technologies (such as AngularJS, NodeJS, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, Bootstrap, TypeScript, etc.)
- Experience with Agile methodology
- ServiceNow integration and/or system administration experience
- Understands ServiceNow MID server infrastructure and the role it can play in integrations
- Bachelors degree or better
- AngularJS experience
- Client and / or server side development
Optum is a diversified health services and innovation company where data, technology, people and action combine to make great things happen every day. Join us. Learn more about how you can start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: ServiceNow, Architect, Solutions