You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of smart and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses.
Wells Fargo Operational Risk is looking for an Analytic Manager (AM) experienced in working with partners to solve complex business problems as part of the Shared Risk Platform (SHRP). The AM will report to the SHRP Business Engagement Manager and will provide reporting expertise and analytic oversight to the SHRP reporting and analytics team. This AM specifically will review all aspects of SHRP reporting and analytics to ensure the team deliverables are compliant with organizational policy, regulations, and regulatory expectations, with a focus on sustainable and repeatable processes. Duties will include managing the day to day operations of the SHRP reporting and analytics team, manage and improve all core processes within the team, and partner with business groups, Audit, Legal, and technology to provide a reliable and stable environment for the user base.
Primary responsibilities for the individual in this role will be:
- Function as the day to day reporting manager for the Shared Risk Platform
- Partnering with the data team on data movement strategies (ETL) as required
- Partnering with Product Owners to create strategies to support report development and testing
- Determine strategies for migrating/converting data and reporting from legacy platforms while maintaining report data quality
- Implement processes and tools to monitor and improve report quality
- Partner with Data Manager to ensure compliance with BCBS 239 data lineage and report aggregation
- Drive the creation and review of reporting standards and activities in conjunction with Enterprise Risk
The preferred work locations area Charlotte-NC, Chandler-AZ, Des Moines-IA, Minneapolis-MN and St Louis-MO. Preference will be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate these locations with limited to no relocation assistance.Required Qualifications
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- 4+ years of management experience
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- 5+ years of consultative business analysis experience
- Experience creating ad hoc and re-occurring reporting for business purposes
- Experience creating dashboards and reporting formats
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience
- Tableau experience
- MS Visual Studio experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to gather, analyze, and interpret large datasets
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 6+ years' Financial Services Industry at a full-service financial institution with domestic and international operations
- Experience with SharePoint and tool development in SharePoint
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative partnerships and facilitate efforts across business units, creating alliances among diverse stakeholders. Leadership ability to motivate team members, actively lead and facilitate discussions, and drive toward decisions that are in the best interest of Wells Fargo and our customers
- Must be a proactive self-starter who values personal accountability and thrives under pressure in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Proven ability to navigate through ambiguity and maintain momentum driving for results and clarity in uncertain situations
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with the ability to write & communicate items in a consumable form by senior executives
- Ability to leverage creative thinking and problem solving skills to facilitate decisions to ensure project outcomes result in expected business value. Ability to analyze data and connect the dots, making recommendations to management and the project teams in a timely manner Wells Fargo Risk experience
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.