At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Shared Risk Platform Team helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The team focuses on several key risk areas, including credit risk, operational risk, market risk, reputation risk, and compliance risk.
Shared Risk Platform Team strives to ensure that all Wells Fargo corporate functions and lines of business soundly manage risk, comply with applicable laws and regulations, and offer products and services that meet the needs of our customers.
The group provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, the group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
This position is within the Enterprise Information Technology – Risk Platform Solutions group.
Primary responsibilities for the individual in this role will be:
- Development of reporting leveraging SQL and SSRS
- Design and development of BI reporting and analytics (Tableau).
- Possess a strong knowledge of best practices around Dashboards and Report Visualization.
- Administrator for platform migration to Team Foundation Server with demonstrated expertise in configuring of TFS work item types, process templates, scripting, work areas, and iterations.
May also be responsible for the following activities:
- Participate in daily Scrum meetings;
- Maintain schedules/calendars, change timelines, meeting agendas, meeting minutes and other artifacts;
- Provide regular status updates to manager and team members;
- Fulfill other analysis or research activities as requested;
- Ability to work “flextime” to attend scheduled meetings off hours to manage deployment, system failures, and interactions with international teams.
The preferred work locations area Charlotte-NC, Chandler-AZ, Minneapolis-MN and other locations. Preference will be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate these locations with limited to no relocation assistance. Telecommuting could be option for candidates that have telecommuting experience. Preference will be given to those candidates for those that have Wells Fargo telecommuting experience.Required Qualifications
- 10+ years of business systems analysis experience, design experience, or a combination of both
- 5 + years of experience gathering business requirements from various sources including end-users and stakeholders
- 5+ years of MS SQL server experience
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- 5+ years of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience
- 3+ years of reporting experience
- 3+ years of Tableau experience
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics or reporting
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 5 + years of Team Foundation Server (TFS) experience
- Experience delivering, evaluating, or testing large technology efforts
- Experience with governance and oversight requirements for regulatory and risk reporting
- Ability to create dashboards and reporting
- Knowledge and understanding of report creation: in a collections environment
- Knowledge and understanding of business requirements gathering and translation to technical requirements
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Knowledge and understanding of operational risk management in the financial services industry
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies: used in waterfall or Agile development projects
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access) skills
- Microsoft Visio experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Previous experience with risk assessment program design and articulating business requirements for technology solutions
- Must be an outstanding communicator, collaborator and relationship builder
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.