• Lead your team to success and help them grow
• Love serving delicious food from scratch, with a dose of Southern hospitality, that our guests crave!
• Have high standards of quality and cleanliness
• Love keeping a restaurant environment clean, neat and sanitary for our guests and team!
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a helpin’ of Southern hospitality
• Have a desire to grow with a strong brand
Who WE Are:
• Founded in 1989, 50+ restaurants strong, in 4 states and growing!
• Passionate about our culture, our food, our people
• Excited about our future!
Why you want to work for us:
• Competitive Salary
•Career growth opportunities!
•Employee meal privileges – yummy!
•Closed Thanksgiving & Christmas – enjoy the day with your friends and family!
Here at Cotton Patch Cafe we believe that our employees should reflect the diverse backgrounds and experiences of all our guests that visit our establishments. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Employment within our management team is contingent upon successfully passing a background check and drug screen. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States and all applicants are subject to our E-Verify processing.
True passion for food and hospitality
Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required; Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
Is able to physically participate in a fast paced environment in day to day front/back of house operations for periods of up to 12 hours a day
Must be able to reach, bend, balance and transport various objects weighing up to 30 lbs repeatedly during a shift. At times it might be necessary to lift up to 50 lbs.
S/he must be able to safely operate kitchen equipment and have the ability to use knives appropriately.
Must have a current Management Food Handlers certificate & Alcohol serving certificate
Must have Valid Drivers License
- Food & Restaurant